Blog, Coast, Coastal walk, cornish holiday cottages, Cornish pasties, dogs, Eden Project, fishing, food, history of cornwall, holiday, lobster pots, nature, outdoors, ramble, restaurants, self catering holiday cottage, south west cornwall, Surfing, things to do, traditional cornish, Uk
Our secret chair at Ruby Farmhouse Holiday Cottages where you can relax and plan your day ahead or recover from your day maybe?
2. Inviting Restaurants, Cafes & Pubs serving delicious locally reared/grown food made into scrumptious ( my Favourite word by the way) meals
3. Beautiful Gardens such as Trebah to explore and if gardens don’t do it for you how about learning something of the wonderful history of Cornwall. Heartlands is a good place to learn about our mining history.
4. Fishing boats out catching line caught fish for you to enjoy on the same day it gets brought in.
5.People swimming in the sea, no matter what time of year or what the weather! Quite barmy!
6. Surfers galore, either surfing or on their way to or back from surfing, surf board constantly under arm.
7. Coastal walks aplenty. Here is your guide to 268 Coastal walks
8. The most stunning views that change constantly with the light.
9. Dog friendly beaches or not, up to you. All you need to know
10. Children making sand castles whatever the weather.
And here is one extra special one for you. There will always be a Cornish Farmer in his tractor who will get where he is going “dreckly” so sit back and enjoy the view, you’re in no rush, you’re on holiday.