1.You don’t have to be down for breakfast at the break of dawn.
2. The kitchen won’t be closed if you get in late.
3. You can choose whether to stay in and cook or go out to eat.
4. You can choose a dog friendly cottage so you can take your furry friend on holiday with you.
5. You can choose a child friendly space.
6. You don’t have to eat at set times as you would in a Hotel.
8. More space to relax.
9. Private out door space.
10.Home from Home.
This is just my view, what do you think? Self Catering Holiday Cottage, Bed and Breakfast or Hotel? What would you choose and why?